Resource Hotline 1-800-920-4343
The Resource Hotline is available—24 hours a day, 365 days a year—for FREE, confidential support, whether you’re concerned about yourself or a loved one.
Trained specialists are able to answer all kinds of questions and can help you get started on your path to recovery by providing immediate assistance so you can connect with services in your area. And, they can support you all along the way to sobriety.
For example, some questions the Resource Hotline can answer include:
- Where do I take medications for disposal when I no longer need them?
- Where is the nearest healthcare clinic or behavioral health center?
- What treatment options are available for opioid addiction?
- What should I do if someone is misusing or abusing their opioid prescription?
- How can I get financial assistance to help cover the costs of opioid treatment?
- Where do I get information on the involuntary commitment process?
- Are there support groups for family members struggling with a loved one’s addiction?
Opioid Texting Service – text OPIOID to 898211
The opioid texting service is available—24 hours a day, 365 days a year—for FREE, confidential support.
When you text OPIOID to 898211, enter your zip code and county. The service is then customized based on your location, your specific needs, and questions.
The texting service is beneficial if you are:
- Worried about yourself or a loved one but aren’t quite ready to talk about it
- Want to get answers to some basic questions
- Need information on what treatment options are in your area
- Want to know how you can best support someone who is struggling
- A healthcare provider looking for additional resources