Resource Hotline 1-800-920-4343
FREE, confidential support—available 24/7
Whether you’re concerned about yourself or a loved one, trained specialists are able to answer all kinds of questions and can help get you and your family on the path to recovery.
Some questions the Resource Hotline can answer include:
- What if I need help with housing, transportation, employment, or food assistance?
- What treatment options are available for opioid or other addictions?
- How can I get financial assistance to help cover the cost of treatment?
- Where is the nearest healthcare clinic or behavioral health center?
- What if I need help with parenting or childcare?
For family members or friends:
- What should I do if someone is misusing their prescription?
- Where do I take unused or expired medications for safe disposal?
- What support groups and services are available for family members?
- Where do I get information on the involuntary commitment process?
- What follow-up services can help make sure we stay on track through recovery?
Those struggling with addiction can feel isolated and hopeless. A Care Coordinator provides the support you or your family may be missing and helps develop a plan for recovery.
Care Coordination is a FREE, confidential service available for everyone.
The opioid texting service is available—24 hours a day, 365 days a year—for FREE, confidential support.
When you text OPIOID to 898211, enter your zip code and county. The service is then customized based on your location, your specific needs, and questions.
The texting service is beneficial if you are:
- Worried about yourself or a loved one but aren’t quite ready to talk about it
- Want to get answers to some basic questions
- Need information on what treatment options are in your area
- Want to know how you can best support someone who is struggling
- A healthcare provider looking for additional resources