Resource Guide: Supporting Your Loved One with a Substance Use Disorder
Resource Guide: Supporting Your Loved One with a Substance Use Disorder PDF
Or order up to 25 printed copies of this FREE resource.
This full guide includes:
- The warning signs of addiction
- Information about when and how to seek help
- Details about involuntary commitment
- Ways to care for the caregiver
- Recovery strategies
- Information about Naloxone, a medicine that can reverse an overdose
Print material specifications:
If you need larger quantities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials are provided by the South Dakota Departments of Health and Social Services and are only available to South Dakota residents. A valid South Dakota mailing address is required.
This resource would be good for: Departments of Health & Social Services, Healthcare providers, substance use professionals, law enforcement workers, and community organizers.