Order FREE Print Materials
Connect individuals impacted by Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) with support and treatment in South Dakota.
Healthcare providers, substance abuse professionals, law enforcement, and community organizations are encouraged to order FREE Avoid Opioid business cards and brochures to share with the public.
These tools provide education about:
- Side effects and risks associated with taking a prescription opioid
- Guidelines for safe prescription opioid use, storage, and disposal
- Support through the Opioid Resource Hotline
You can order these FREE materials by following these easy steps:
- Visit the Educational Materials Catalog on the SD Department of Health website.
- Click the “Opioid” tab under “Categories”.
- Enter your quantity number (minimum order quantity is 25).
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Enter your shipping information and click “Submit Order.”
You will receive your order in 2-3 weeks. Need help with your order? Email Kaitlyn Broesder.